Turkey Gravy with Sage
Preparing homemade gravy to accompany your Thanksgiving bird is a snap. Just add Maille Dijon Originale mustard
and fresh sage to make this holiday treat extra flavorful.
Cuisine type: French
- - Pan drippings from a roasted 12 to 14 pound turkey
- - ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- - 3 cups regular or reduced sodium chicken broth
- - ¼ cup Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- - Salt and black pepper
- - 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh sage leaves.
- Pour the pan drippings through a fine mesh strainer over medium bowl; discarding solids.
- Heat ⅓ cup pan drippings in large saucepan over medium heat; whisk in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk remaining pan drippings, broth and mustard.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 20 minutes. Stir in black pepper and sage.
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 20 minutes
- 16 people