Tuna Steak Burger
Lunch on the private jet, or at home…deliriously delicious and seasoned with the extravagantly savory spices of Maille® Rich Country Dijon mustard.
Cuisine type: French
- - 2 red bell pepper, halved
- - 4 tbsp. Maille Rich Country Dijon mustard, divided
- - 2 tbsp. olive oil
- - 2 fresh tuna steaks (about 6 oz. ea.)
- - Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- - 1 loaf black olive Ciabatta
- - A handful baby spinach leaves, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Arrange red pepper in roasting pan and bake until edges start to blacken, about 10. Remove from oven, then add to resealable plastic bag and close. Let stand 5 minutes, then remove from bag and arrange on cutting board. Peel away skin and discard. Remove seeds and cut into thick strips. Toss with 2 tablespoons Maille Rich Country Dijon mustard in large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and brown tuna, turning once, about 6 minutes. (They should remain pink in the middle.) Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cut in half diagonally and set aside.
- Cut 2 long pieces of Ciabatta and halve them, creating 4 slices. Evenly spread remaining 2 tablespoons Maille Rich Country Dijon mustard on 2 bread slices, then top with tuna, red peppers, and spinach. Top with remaining bread.
If you cannot find a loaf of ciabatta, ciabatta rolls will work just as well.
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 16 minutes
- 2 people