Mashed Potatoes with Tarragon
Mashed potatoes with tarragon
- 400 g floury potatoes
- 80 g of walnuts
- 1 Tbsp of Walnut and Honey Maille mustard
- 10 cl of milk
- 10 cl of olive oil
- A few tarragon leaves
- 1 small lemon
- Salt & pepper
- Boil the potatoes with their peel in salted water.
- In a blender, crush the walnuts.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them.
- Pour the hot milk and the olive oil into the mix.
- Chop the tarragon, add it to the potato mash.
- Add the walnuts, some lemon zests, the crushed tarragon and the mustard.
- 4 people