- - 8 turkey breast fillets (about 2.5 oz. ea.), pounded flat
- - ¼ cup Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- - 4 slices prosciutto, halved
- - 2 green onions, sliced
- - ⅓ cup unsalted peanuts, finely crushed
- - 1 cup water
- - 1 lb. carrots, sliced into bite size pieces
- - 8 oz. snow peas
- - 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- - 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- - 3 tbsp. crème fraiche or sour cream
- - Fresh herbs for garnish (parsley, cilantro)
- - Salt and pepper to taste
- Evenly coat turkey with Maille Dijon Originale Mustard and season, if desired, with salt and pepper, then top each with half a slice prosciutto, green onions and peanuts. Roll up “roulade” style and fasten with skewers or toothpicks.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown roulades on all sides. Reduce heat to medium. Add water and simmer covered until turkey is thoroughly cooked, about 12 minutes.
- Cover carrots with lightly salted water in large saucepan and cook carrots until tender, about 12 minutes, adding snow peas the last 2 minutes of cook time.
- When roulades are cooked, using tongs, remove from skillet and set aside. Stir peanut butter and crème fraîche into remaining cooking juices. Keep warm on low heat, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Place snow peas and carrots in a dish and top with layer turkey roulades and sauce. Garnish with fresh herbs, and several dollops of Maille Honey Dijon.