- - 8 oz. medium size pasta shells, cooked and drained and rinsed in cold water
- - 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- - 4 (2 each) red and yellow peppers, finely chopped
- - 1 small fennel bulb, finely sliced reserving leaves
- - 4 green onions, chopped
- - 2 tsp. Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- - 5 tbsp. crème fraîche or sour cream
- - Juice of half a lemon (about 1 ½ tbsp.)
- - Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine cooked and cooled pasta, tuna, peppers, green onions and fennel in large serving bowl.
- Combine mustard, crème fraîche, lemon juice, salt and freshly ground pepper in small bowl with wire whisk. Pour over pasta and toss to coat.
Garnish with reserved fennel leaves.
We suggest shell-shaped pasta as the vegetables and tuna can nestle together inside.