Seasonal Berries Tiramisu
A light Maille Dijon mustard with honey syrup adds sweet savory notes to the lady finger biscuits that dress this glamorous dish of tiramisu and summer fruits.
- - 3 tbsp. sugar, divided
- - 3 tbsp. water
- - 2 tbsp. Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- - 4 tsp. 100% dried egg whites
- - ¼ cup water
- - l lb. Mascarpone cheese
- - 8 lady fingers cookies
- - 2 cups strawberries, blueberries and/or blackberries
- Bring 2 tablespoons sugar, water and Maille Honey Dijon Mustard to a boil in small saucepan, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved and mixture thickens to a light syrup, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Beat egg whites with water with electric mixer or wire whisk in small bowl until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in Mascarpone and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar. Spoon ½ of the mixture equally into 4 glass dessert dishes.
- Dip lady fingers into syrup, then arrange 2 in each dish on Mascarpone mixture. Top evenly with remaining Mascarpone mixture, then berries. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Prep Time:
- 20 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 5 minutes
- 4 people