- The day before (or at least 1 hour), break the eggs into a big bowl, add the truffle shavings and mix gently to allow to infuse. Place in the fridge in a hermetically closed container.
- The next day, beat the eggs, season them with a pinch of salt and Espelette Chili, add the sweet almond oil and the Maille Mustard with Chablis white wine and black truffles
- Roast the almonds in an anti-adhesive frying pan until golden, then chop them.
- Melt the butter in a casserole. Add the eggs, cook slowly with a wooden spatula or spoon, keep so that the eggs do not stick to the pan. When the eggs are scrambled, stop the cooking with the liquid cream and add the slivered almonds.
- Golden the whole-wheat bread fingers in a non-stick pan with a drizzle of almond oil. Coat slightly with some mustard and sprinkle with black truffle shavings.
Serve in a hollow dish or placed in an egg holder, topped with whole-wheat bread fingers.