Savory Leek - Bacon Quiche
A melt-in-your-mouth delight, ideal for brunch – as well as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Cuisine type: French
- - ¼ cup butter
- - 1 leek, thinly sliced
- - 4 bacon slices, finely chopped
- - 3 eggs
- - 2 tbsp. Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- - ⅓ cup cream
- - ⅔ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- - 9-in. frozen pie crust, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook leeks and bacon, stirring occasionally, until leeks are tender and bacon is crisp, about 7 minutes.
- Combine eggs, Maille Dijon Originale Mustard and cream in medium bowl. Stir in leek mixture and cheese. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 20 minutes or until center is set.
Serve with a green salad with Maille Vinaigrette.
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 30 minutes
- 6 people