Salmon Sashimi, Honey Mustard & Herb Salad
A quick and simple salmon sashimi needs nothing more than soy sauce and Maille Dijon mustard with honey to unleash a medley of fresh sea flavours.
Cuisine type: Asian
- - ½ cup Maille Dijon Mustard with Honey
- - 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- - 8 oz. salmon fillet, skin removed and salmon cut into 24 thin slices
- - 4 oz. coarsely shredded Parmesan cheese
- - ½ cup coarsely chopped basil leaves
- - ½ cup coarsely chopped mint leaves
- - ½ cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- - 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- - 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- - Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- - 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Preheat oven to 400∘. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.Combine Maille Dijon Mustard and soy sauce in medium bowl; gently stir in salmon. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Drop cheese by teaspoonfuls into 24 mounds onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and looks lacy. Remove pan to wire rack and let cool. Mix basil, mint, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper; set aside.
Arrange Parmesan tuiles on serving platter, then top each with piece of salmon. Garnish with herb salad and cherry tomato.
- Prep Time:
- 25 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 5 minutes
- 4 people