Pork Loin, Wholegrain Crust, Green Beans
Juicy slices of pork loin roasted in a coat of fruity whole grain mustard and sweet brown sugar make the perfect companion to servings of buttery, mustardy French green beans.
- - 1-lb. pork tenderloin
- - 3 tbsp. Maille Wholegrain Mustard, divided
- - 2 tbsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- - 6 oz. french green beans, trimmed
- - 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400∘.
- Arrange pork in shallow baking pan; set aside. Combine 2 tablespoons Maille Wholegrain Mustard with brown sugar; press onto top and sides of pork. Bake pork 30 minutes or until thermometer reaches 150∘. Let stand covered at least 10 minutes.
- Cook green beans in lightly salted water in medium saucepan just until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain, then toss with butter and remaining 1 tablespoon Maille Wholegrain Mustard.
Slice pork and arrange on serving platter. Serve with warm green beans.
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 30 minutes
- 4 people