Pork Chops and Vegetables
Amazingly appetizing and deliciously fragrant, this all-in-one dish is slow-cooked with Maille® Dijon Originale mustard, white wine, and Autumn vegetables.
- - 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- - 4 boneless pork loin chops
- - 4 tsp. Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- - 1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- - 1 cup dry white wine
- - 1 cup chicken stock
- - ¼ lb. baby carrots
- - ¼ lb. baby turnips
- - ¼ lb. new potatoes
- - 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into cubes
- - 4 tbsp. heavy cream
- - Chopped fresh parsley
- - Salt and pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large deep skillet over medium-high heat and brown chops. Evenly spread Maille Dijon Originale Mustard over chops; remove and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon remaining oil in same skillet and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Return chops to skillet. Add wine and stock and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes.
- Add vegetables to skillet and simmer covered until chops are done, vegetables are tender and sauce is reduced, about 20 minutes.
- Remove 3 tablespoons of sauce and combine cream in small bowl; stir into skillet.
Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 50 minutes
- 4 people