Poached Salmon Salad
This simple arugula salad is a tasty, light and wholesome choice for lunch or dinner.
Cuisine type: French
- - 12 oz. salmon fillets
- - 8 oz. green beans, trimmed
- - 1 heaping tsp. Maille Honey Dijon Mustard (or to taste)
- - Juice and peel of ½ lemon
- - ¼ cup olive oil
- - Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- - 1 cup arugula
- - ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook salmon in large skillet filled with lightly salted water until salmon turns opaque, about 10 minutes. Remove salmon and keep warm.
- Cook green beans in medium saucepan filled with lightly salted water until tender, about 5 minutes; drain and keep warm.
- Combine Maille Honey Dijon Mustard, lemon juice and lemon peel, olive oil and salt and pepper; set aside.
- Peel skin from salmon, then flake salmon into large pieces. Toss arugula with green beans, then add salmon..
Add dressing and toss lightly. Garnish with almonds.
- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 15 minutes
- 4 people