Pan-Fried Cod Steaks with Mustard Glaze
Try this quick and easy fish supper which tops thick pan-fried cod steaks with a whisk of Maille Dijon Originale mustard.
Cuisine type: French
- - 4 thick cod or halibut steaks (about 1 lb.)
- - Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- - 2 tbsp. olive oil
- - 4 tsp. Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- - 1 tbsp. chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400∘.
- Season cod with salt and pepper and, if desired, your favorite fish seasonings. Heat olive oil in large ovenproof* skillet and cook cod until bottom is golden brown. Brush Maille Dijon Originale Mustard on tops of each steak. Bake 5 minutes or until cod reaches an internal temperature of 155° and top is golden.*If ovenproof skillet is not available, wrap handle of skillet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Garnish with parsley.
- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 10 minutes
- 4 people