An easy, enticing, sweet and creamy treat – these individual Mini Cheesecakes are flavored with a hint of honey mustard and orange zest.
Cuisine type: Mediterranean
For the crust
- - 2 cups crushed vanilla shortbread cookies
- - 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- - ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
For the For Cake
- - 3 eggs
- - ¾ cup sugar
- - 2 tbsp. Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- - 2 tbsp. flour
- - 2 8 oz. tub cream cheese, softened
- - 1 cup creme Fraiche or sour cream
- - 2 tsp. grated rated orange peel
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cookies, grated orange peel and melted butter in medium bowl. Press evenly into bottoms of 12-cup muffin pan; refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs, sugar and Maille Honey Dijon Mustard in medium bowl with wire whisk. Stir in flour, cream cheese, creme fraiche and grated orange peel.
- Evenly fill prepared muffin tin. Bake 35 minutes or until firm. Chill 2 hours.
Serve, if desired, with fresh berries.
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 35 minutes
- 12 people